Interested in learning more about courageous leadership and enjoy a group setting? In a comfortable, fun, and engaging setting we discuss leadership topics from a Biblical perspective. And, we spend time talking about how to apply what we learn to influence our 21st century culture. Join us at Crossroads Community Church, 9:30 a.m. Sunday mornings, 62 E. 2nd Street in London, Ohio 43140.
- RT @ben_ferree: for all the bitching about #crewsc attendance, they set a MAPFRE record in sellouts and total attendance in 2016 for a crap… 4 hours ago
- RT @BridgerYoung23: Can we just Green Bay Packer this and buy #CrewSC team as a community? Better than having this idiot move the team to… 4 hours ago
- RT @Jiggly_333: I think I can speak for almost all #cf97 fans when I say that @APrecourt is making a horrible decision. Hearts go out to #C… 4 hours ago
- RT @DanielKarell: Columbus has all the things that Precourt is currently describing about Austin.... #CrewSC 4 hours ago
- RT @SoccerHeretic: The irony of first city in America to build a top flight soccer specific stadium now being told it wasn't good enough. #… 4 hours ago
Things to Think Aboutaccountability accountable adopted Barriers Behaviors black and white challenge Chaos choice Choices Choose Commit committed Courageous Courageous Leadership culture decide decision Decisions demonstrate Development difficult Elijah Employee Engagement essential leadership first Gemba gossip Guide honor How-To humble Important Influence Integrity intentional Interests Jesus last Leader leaders Leadership Leadership Attributes Learning look Make a choice mature Maturing Measure Metrics model Moving Forward observation Opinions others politics Purpose Results rewarding rise above Roadblocks sacrifice Scripture self-aware servant Serve silence standard work stand up step back Sustainable truth two-way accountability viewpoint visibility