Interested in learning more about courageous leadership and enjoy a group setting? In a comfortable, fun, and engaging setting we discuss leadership topics from a Biblical perspective. And, we spend time talking about how to apply what we learn to influence our 21st century culture. Join us at Crossroads Community Church, 9:30 a.m. Sunday mornings, 62 E. 2nd Street in London, Ohio 43140.
- RT @CurtisHouck: You know what Heather Heyer's family spoke about that the media won't touch? Faith. Jesus Christ. Forgiveness That's not i… 8 hours ago
- RT @jtLOL: Except their faces aren't covered, they aren't setting anything on fire, and they're not running around punching people in the s… 8 hours ago
- RT @RealJamesWoods: Before the #liberals find a reason to deface, destroy or degrade this one, I thought some of you might like to see it o… 8 hours ago
- RT @IngrahamAngle: Communist woman arrested for toppling statue. nypost.com/2017/08/15/wom… 1 day ago
- RT @chuckwoolery: The foundation of all this hate and division, falls directly at the feet of the last 8 years of the ProgressiveDemocrats… 2 days ago
Things to Think Aboutaccountability accountable adopted Barriers Behaviors black and white challenge Chaos choice Choices Choose Commit committed Courageous Courageous Leadership culture decide decision Decisions demonstrate Development difficult Elijah Employee Engagement essential leadership first Gemba gossip Guide honor How-To humble Important Influence Integrity intentional Interests Jesus last Leader leaders Leadership Leadership Attributes Learning look Make a choice mature Maturing Measure Metrics model Moving Forward observation Opinions others politics Purpose Results rewarding rise above Roadblocks sacrifice Scripture self-aware servant Serve silence standard work stand up step back Sustainable truth two-way accountability viewpoint visibility